Maybe because it’s around my birthday, but I’m always tempted to refresh my closet in the springtime. Luckily, Shopbop recently added tons of items to its latest sale. Seriously, you can save up to 70% and I’m having a hard time restraining myself.
- Mules are still big this season. These blush patent Jeffrey Campbell mules would be so chic for a bride but just non-bridal enough for anyone else during wedding season.
- Spring is always a good time to stock up on basics, like this Current/Elliott Wrap tee and this striped tank bodysuit.
- On the other end of the spectrum, I’m loving all of the statement tops I’m seeing. There’s only one MLM Label off the shoulder top left so snag it now! And this Endless Rose top is a fun twist on a typical work shirt.
- When it comes to dresses, the sales has a few that are too good to pass up - like this floral one from Tularosa, this Milly LDB, and this maxi dress from Yumi Kim.
- Another trend that’s here to stay: tassel earrings. These black and gold Vanessa Mooneys are in my shopping cart.