1. I'd put this ceramic soap dish from Izola on our coffee table.
2. This splatter bowl from Furbish is just so pretty. I'd serve salad it in or keep it on the middle of our kitchen table filled with fruit.
3. If you haven't checked out Urban Outfitters' home section in awhile it's worth a look. Everything is well priced and while many of the items are meant for the dorm room, there are a few gems that are more adult, like this Kym Fulmer Crashing Waves print.
4. Place mats are an affordable way to keep things fresh, so I switch ours up regularly. These navy tassle ones are on my list.
5. I walk by a CB2 on my way to the bus, and every once in a while spot something really good. This slim navy chair is one of them, and it's under $150.
p.s. Follow along on my Italy vacation on Instagram and Snapchat.