Alexa answered yesterday so today's my turn. And we'd love for you to answer a few in the comments!
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My niece and nephew, and our dog.
2. What are your vices? Wine and a good cheese plate.
3. What is on your nightstand? A tall stack of Vogues, my Kindle, and a tall glass of water.
4. Do you have a secret talent? No?!
5. What is your greatest indulgence? An almond croissant and a latte. But does it count if I have that once a week? Life's short!
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? A massage at a fancy spa.
7. What makes you laugh? My dad's jokes.
8. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I have night terrors, as in sometimes I wake up screaming for no apparent reason. Then my husband gets me some water and I sheepishly apologize and fall back asleep.
9. What is on your bucket list? South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, and a return trip to my favorite spots in Europe.
10. What is on your feet right now? I blog barefoot ;)
11. How did you make your first dollar? Lemonade stand. I made a killing.
12. What superstition do you believe in? I hold my breath and make a wish whenever I drive through a tunnel.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? My military jacket, black booties, and white tees.
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? My engagement ring and wedding band.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? We store our tequila in the freezer.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? My (starting-to-wilt) tulips from my Valentine, new Nespresso pods, and a navy blue Le Creuset teapot.
17. What would you never leave home without? Fresh lip balm.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? When Harry Met Sally.
19. Who is on your guest list for your ideal dinner party? Author David Sedaris. Emily Haines from the band Metric. Anna Wintour. Stephen Colbert. My husband.
20. What is the one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? Everything will be alright.
Photo original to Short & Sweet Blog