Memorial Weekend was one of the best weekends I've had this year. I've already shared a few photos of my friend Christin's wedding but here are a few more photos from the weekend for this afternoon edition of my Monday Morning series.
1. We've had nothing but blue skies and sunshine lately. This mural is on the side of the coffee shop Ian and I visit on our Friday morning coffee dates and I finally snapped a picture.
2. Brunch at Union with Daniela and Jac. Daniela and I split the breakfast pizza and we're sipping on Mexican Marys, made with pineapple juice and chilies.
3. The beau and I having rooftop drinks at Firehouse with friends.
4. Me, Kristine, Jac and Daniela having an awesome time. We're just missing Claire and Whitney!
5. On Jac's last day, we recovered from the cocktails the day before with plenty of beach time and salads at Solace for lunch.