|1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
1. Instead of the usual, "ugh, it's Monday," let's take a different approach, shall we?
2. Ian had flowers delivered to my office for my birthday, and ever since we've been picking up flowers each week. It's amazing how even just $4 flowers can brighten my day.
3. The lovely Leetal took this photo of Alexa and I when we first started the blog. We're taking new photos in a few weeks and I can't wait!
4. I need this skirt. Yellow, pleated, floor length. I die.
5. Speaking of perfection, I'm loving neon statement necklaces like this one. BaubleBar has some great finds for under $50.
How was your weekend? We laid low Friday and met up with a few other couples for margaritas at our favorite place (located next door to our old apartment) on Saturday night. It was fun being back in our old stomping grounds for the night, with some of our favorite people. On Sunday, Alexa came over for wine and cheese and blog talk. I wish I could do it all over again. Le sigh.