Our second guest post in our Holiday Wish List series comes from Molly, one-half of the must-read blog A PIECE of TOAST. Stay tuned for her sister Sally's guest post next week!
I can’t believe I’m already making a wish list when the holidays seem so far away – but we all know how times flies and I’d be lying if I said that I hadn’t given any thought to what I would love to receive this year… So here it goes!
01. I’ve been dreaming of these Persol sunnies since I saw them back at the beginning of August. They seem timeless to me and are a close pairing to the Ray-Ban Aviators I always wear. Wink, wink Mr. Santa!
02. A leather jacket is one wardrobe staple and forever piece that I am sorely missing. Ideally, I’d like to find one in a pretty camel color but this black Leifsdottir one from Anthropologie has all the best details!
03. Finding stocking stuffers is one of my favorite parts come Christmas morning and I’d love to find this Archie Grand “Treasures I Found and Liked” book in my sock. It’s metallic. Therefore it is perfect.
04. I have had my eye out for a cocktail ring that I can wear during the day with out being “blingy” and this Michael Kors one is great for me – simple in design but oversized in size to pack a punch. Perfect for during the holiday season, no?
05. Keychains are usually an after thought for most people but I adore this one by Bottega Veneta… Buy it once and never replace it again! They come in a bunch of colors but I know I’d never lose this bright red one in my big work bag.
06. DIANE, by Diane von Furstenberg, is my latest fragrance obsession. Hard to describe it’s clean floral scent but it is so pretty and would make for a special gift that I would wear everyday.
07. I feel like my holiday would not be complete with at least one cold-weather-wear gift! This year I’m crazy for Restoration Hardware’s cashmere “soufflé” scarves – this oatmeal color will go with everything and it’s light enough to take me into spring!
At the end of the day I can honestly say that there is not one thing I need – I feel like the girl with too many things – but it’s always nice to receive gifts that you know you’ll love and use. What are you readers loving for your holiday wish lists?
.Molly from A PIECE of TOAST